Kuranda, QLD 4881
Rent ID: 3754026
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished Timber Pole Home with stunning views across the hills
If you're seeking tranquility, thenlook no further.
Beautiful solid timber home over two levels, with uninterrupted views over rainforest. Offering stunning sunrises and sunsets, naturally cooling breezes, the enormous covered veranda offers tropical living at its best in the cooler climate of Kuranda.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area,opening onto
a wide undercover veranda
- Fully equipped Kitchen with all mod cons
- Enormous Master Bedroom Wing comprising it's own
private veranda, plus an additional room as a study or
- Ensuite bathroom
- Two substantial bedrooms with dual-access bathroom
- Double carport, additional parking
- Good sized garden, mowing included
- Pets carefully considered upon application
** Given the height of the property and steep embankment below, this is not suitable for families with children under 12.
** Covid19 restrictions require us to request applications first, with inspections for pre-approved tenants.
** 1FORM applications can be made, or otherwise contact the office for Application forms to be emailed. Thank you.
NBN. Town Water. Septic.
5 minute drive to Kuranda village, Smithfield 20 minutes.
Available May 2020.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kuranda
Lifestyle in Kuranda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at Kuranda before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!