Kuranda, QLD 4881
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3650499
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tranquil Pavillion style home
Nestled at the rear of the property, a seasonal creek and surrounded by lush tropical gardens is this lovely family home designed to make the best of indoor / outdoor living all year with two outdoor patios.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room, living room with ceiling fans and brand new airconditioning
- Master bedroom with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Second bedroom with study nook, ceiling fans and built in robe
- Study / guest room with built in cupboard
- Separate Bathroom with shower
- Separate laundry
- Undercover deck plus a separate sundeck to make the very best the Kuranda seasons
- Substantial garden to play in, providing complete privacy. Lawn and garden care can be arranged at
additional cost if you'd prefer to come home and admire the view.
- Container for garden equipment
- Double carport
- Town water. Bio-cycle. NBN
- Pets considered on Application: no fencing.
This is a home offering privacy the very best of indoor / outdoor living in a sought after Kuranda area.
Available MID January
1Form applications accepted.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kuranda
Lifestyle in Kuranda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at Kuranda before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how