Kelmscott, WA 6111
$1,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2020
Rent ID: 4114265
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Newly Reno Great Location Near Public Transport
Newly Renovated Gem, Spacious Block with privacy, Close to Transport.
Suited to a family.
-3x1 (two toilets)
-Bedrooms great size
- Large Play Area Extension leading to garden
- Stunning Large Garden Area front and backyard, plenty of places to relax and read a book
- Train Station within walking distance
-Close to shops
-Rental History/References Required
2 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelmscott
Lifestyle in Kelmscott
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kelmscott? Kelmscott could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.