K1127/2 Morton Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2969170
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious one bedroom apartment
This stunning apartment offers open plan living and captures natural light with floor to ceiling glass windows, a custom designed kitchen with hidden fridge cavity and high end finishes, a walk in study space, double sized built in robes with ample sized bedroom offering direct dual access to the expansive balcony boasting uninterrupted city and river views. Great for entertaining and those light summer breezes.
Positioned on level 11, building K and situated in the Parramatta precinct of Norton St with restaurants, cafes and shops all at your doorstep as well as close proximity to public transport.
* generous open floor plan living and dining
* gas cooking, modern kitchen with ample storage & built in pantry
* air conditioned throughout
* high ceilings with much natural light
* spacious walk in study
* bedroom with river and city views, double BIR
* linen/ storage space
* expansive balcony space with stunning views
* level 6 common grounds with BBQ area and function room
* secured lock up parking space
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at K1127/2 Morton Street, Parramatta before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.