**Now Leased $550pw**
ID:L29260/ 43 Beeston Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th March 2021
Rent ID: 3948277
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bed 2 bath with leafy outlook
This luxury unit is located in a quiet tree lined street just minutes from cafes, transport and the beautiful Brisbane River.
With a private balcony, bushy view, room for your own BBQ and air-conditioning throughout you will be set for summer.
Featuring a master with ensuite and a main bathroom with two-way entry, this apartment is perfect for sharing, couples or families.
With storage on the balcony and in the basement, you can keep your bikes, boxes and valuables safe and out of sight.
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms & allocated computer station
- Fabulous tree scape outlook from your balcony
- Kitchen with stone bench top and stainless steel & appliances including gas cook top
- High Security building with secure car park & CCTV
- Air conditioning and fans in each bedroom and living room
- Two separate storage areas
- 25 meter lap pool, BBQ and outdoor relaxation area
- Flyscreens all round
-Fibre to the building
-Very quiet street
Please contact Michael, the on site building manager for an inspection by appointment or click the 'email agent button'.
Applications are welcome as the demand for Hyde apartments is always high when one becomes available.
For an interactive fly around of the complex please click on the virtual tour.
*Please note some photos are generic of the complex.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Want to live in Teneriffe? ID:L29260/ 43 Beeston Street, Teneriffe could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.