$520pw for 6mths then $560
ID:L19170/ 43 Beeston Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th November 2021
Rent ID: 4611735
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Comfortable 2 bedder in quiet position
This luxury unit is located in a quiet tree lined street just minutes from cafes, transport and the Brisbane River.
With a large balcony, room for your own BBQ and air-conditioning throughout you will enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.
Featuring a master with en-suite and a main bathroom with two-way entry, this apartment is perfect for couples or sharing.
With storage on the balcony and in the basement, you can keep your bikes, boxes and valuables safe and out of sight.
Private viewing are welcome.
-Two bedrooms, two bathrooms & allocated computer station
- Kitchen with stone bench top and stainless steel appliances including gas cook top.
- Large Balcony with Bushy outlook
- High Security building with secure car park & CCTV
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Two separate storage areas
- Very quiet location
- fly screens all-round
- 25 meter lap pool, BBQ and outdoor relaxation area
Please contact Michael the on site building manager for an inspection by appointment (0407 136 309) or click the 'email agent/get in touch' button.
Applications are welcome as the demand for Hyde apartments is always high when one becomes available.
For an interactive fly around of the complex please click on the virtual tour.
*Please note some photos are generic of the complex.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
You could be living at ID:L19170/ 43 Beeston Street, Teneriffe before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.