ID:3918855/215 Cottesloe Drive,
Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3979335
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet 2 Bedroom Townhouse
Quiet 2 bedroom, two bathroom townhouse in Mermaid Waters. Availble from 28th November
NOTE - current images are a guide only.
positioned with Pizzey Park, Bond Uni, Nobby Beach and major shopping centres at your fingertips. Sailfish Cove is a secure waterfront estate, set amongst stunning tropical gardens and enjoying fantastic amenities. Feel like every day is a holiday while fishing, kayaking and boating down at the water's edge, or swimming in either of the resort-style pools!
The spacious two-story townhouse provides open plan living, dining and kitchen, plus laundry on the ground level, while three spacious light filled bedrooms, both with private balcony. Located in quietest area of Sailfish Cove. The area's most sort after complex.
- Open plan living leading out to a private courtyard.
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath.
- 3 resort-style swimming pools, spa.
- Wide water and multiple jetties
- On-site management and security access
- All water rates include.
- 80m to the bus stop for routes between Robina Station and Broadbeach or Burleigh Heads
- 800m to Miami State School and 2.7km to Miami State High
- 1km to Waterways Shopping Centre - IGA, butcher, bakery, cafe, and takeaways
- 1km to Pizzey off-leash Dog Park
- 1.2km to Pizzey Park - Tennis, Rugby, League, Football, Athletics, Soccer, Aquatic Centre
- 1.9km to Bond University
- 2.2km to Miami Marketta - Wednesday, Friday and Saturday night markets and live bands
- 2.7km to Nobby Beach - fantastic eateries, buzzing nightlife and the pristine stretch of sand!
- 4km to Pacific Fair and Broadbeach South Station (catch the light rail up the Gold Coast)
- 5km to Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital and Cbus Stadium
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mermaid Waters
Lifestyle in Mermaid Waters
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at ID:3918855/215 Cottesloe Drive, Mermaid Waters. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning.