ID:3905115/18 Ackama Street,
Algester, QLD 4115
Rent ID: 3506481
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful townhouse in great location! Available now!
This beautiful 3-Bedroom Townhouse is situated in a spacious and quiet complex in Algester with no road noise and a very safe and friendly environment. It will be perfect home for your family.
Located right next door to Algester State Primary School and St Stephens Private Primary School.
3 minutes walk to all the buses,129 express, 130, 131, and 135 bus stops, very convenient to the city and Griffith University.
15 mins walk to Super IGA and local shopping town.
5 mins drive to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre.
7-10 mins drive to Browns Plains Shopping Centre.
15 mins drive to Sunnybank Market Square.
Walking distance to AJ's Family Fitness Centre
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans and built in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
- Separate laundry room
- Dishwasher, oven, electronic cook top
- Master Bedroom with En-suite, walk in wardrobe and Covered Balcony.
- Security Screens and Insect Screen
- single lockup garage
Please contact agent to arrange inspections.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Algester
Lifestyle in Algester
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at ID:3905115/18 Ackama Street, Algester before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how