ID:3903216/10 Diamond Street,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
Available 30th March 2020
Rent ID: 3463735
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Living at its best
Inspections : Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5:45 pm. Saturday and Sunday inspections on appointment. Call today. Pets on application.
This well maintained 3 bedroom townhouse is located in a popular and secure gated complex of 72 units. This unit is not to be missed.
This quality townhouse offers the following :
* Good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Open plan dining and living area with a air conditioner
* Single lock up garage for parking or storage with internal access.
* Generously sized paved private courtyard and fully fenced area
* Tiles downstairs, carpeted upstairs
* Separate laundry and second toilet downstairs.
* Mesh screens throughout.
* Security gated complex.
* Full time experienced On-site Property Managers.
* Large lagoon style in-ground pool.
* Covered BBQ Pavilion and entertaining area.
Easy access to both M1 , Logan Motorway and Brisbane Airport. Walking distance to public transport, shops, schools , IKEA and 15 min walk to the Train station. Do not miss out - Phone TODAY for a private viewing
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Slacks Creek? ID:3903216/10 Diamond Street, Slacks Creek could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how