ID:3902299/19 Tank Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
Available 20th February 2020
Rent ID: 3588953
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Splendid 2 bedroom unit NEXT Uni and Schools
Very nice 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom units with spacious bedrooms, lounge and balcony with park view for your comfort and entertainment. The high-quality schools are just on your doorstep and it is the best choice if you have school-age children!
- Three air conditioners are throughout the bedrooms and lounge area to keep you cool in the hot summer
- Beautiful in-ground pool for the family to enjoy and looking over the pool from the balcony
- Main bedroom comes with spacious ensuite
- Designer inspired kitchen with high quality Bosch dishwasher, cooktop, oven, microwave
- Can be furnished if requested at extra cost
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Tiled throughout, carpeted bedrooms
- Onsite manager to provide prompt service on inspection, repair & maintenance, lockout etc.
- Secure with intercom and lift access
- Shortcut to QUT campus and beautiful park and children's playground
- High-quality Kelvin Grove State Primary and Secondary public schools are just on your doorstep, prestigious Brisbane Grammar and Girls' Grammar Schools are just minutes away.
* Located in Kelvin Grove with QUT, Kelvin Grove shops, Saturday market, Just a few minutes walk to the library, P block (English language centre) and QUT shuttle bus and public bus stations.
Note: UNIT IS UNFURNISHED AND FURNITURE ARE FOR DISPLAY ONLY! Please call or email to make an appointment for a private inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Kelvin Grove comes unfurnished. Apply to rent ID:3902299/19 Tank Street, Kelvin Grove today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how