ID:3901957/8 Dickens Street,
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2021
Rent ID: 3422002
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Apartment with Lifestyle
This unique apartment is sunny and cozy which is an entertainer's delight with a large balcony. Open living plan with massive sliding doors open the living areas onto the balcony for a spacious and light filled apartment.
Very modern kitchen, Miele stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops, large fridge alcove and ready to go, gas cook top. Reverse Cycle ducted A/C in all living and bedrooms.
Within walking distance to Queens St Plaza, Fortitude Valley and Victoria Park Golf Club, you will never get bored living at Pure Apartments in Spring Hill.
This property also includes all of the following features:
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the whole apartment
- Stone bench-top kitchen with ample storage space, dishwasher and stovetop
- Neutral finish
- Amazing natural light
- 2 large bedrooms and bathrooms
- Large built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Laundry space with clothes dryer included
- Blockout privacy blinds to bedroom
- One secure car space included with the unit
- Ample visitor car parking
- Rooftop with BBQ, and seating facilities
- Rooftop terrace with Swimming pool
- Secure building with CCTV, intercom and resident-only access, with on-site management
- Close to RBWH, Victoria Park Golf Course, Brunswick St Mall, Queens St Plaza
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Spring Hill
Lifestyle in Spring Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Spring Hill? ID:3901957/8 Dickens Street, Spring Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.