$380 P.W. ONE WEEK RENT FREE!!
ID:3892500/21 Nile Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$1,544 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3198712
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Cozy & Best Value for Money!One Week Rent FREE!!
This unit is extremely spacious and has a lot of natural light flowing in. Built in late 2016, the place is like brand new. Walk in and be greeted by the open and airy feel of the unit, vinyl look floor boards and sleek white cupboards throughout. The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area have glass sliding doors leading to the large private balcony.
Located only meters from the famous Gabba Cricket Ground, near award winning cafes and restaurants and close to both public transport and the Clem Jones 7 tunnel. Veritas Apartments offers convenient living near the heart of Brisbane CBD. Veritas Apartments are extremely close to tertiary education providers such as Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Griffith University, University of Queensland St Lucia, South Bank Institute of Technology and English Colleges.
* Security intercom
* Solid, soundproof timber flooring (scratch proof and easy to clean)
* Split system air conditioning
* Natural lighting
* In built cupboards/wardrobes
* Modern European appliances
* Secure off street parking
* Top floor BBQ entertaining area
Please contact the agent for inspection!!!!!
DISCLAIMER: PHOTOS FOR DISPLAY ONLY.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Woolloongabba is pet-friendly and includes intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent ID:3892500/21 Nile Street, Woolloongabba today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how