#2 Bedrooms+study nook
ID:3887690/25 East Quay Drive,
Biggera Waters, QLD 4216
Available 3rd February 2020
Rent ID: 3070146
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
HIGH UP - CAPTURE VIEWS & BREEZES
Make a time to inspect this modern, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment and you won't be disappointed!
Welcome to "East Quay One". This modern luxury apartment is located on the 9th floor and is overlooking the pool and garden area and distant views.
* 2 bedrooms - master with ensuite
* 2 modern bathrooms
* Trendy kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooktop and mirrored splash back
* Open plan kitchen with lounge leading out to a large balcony with pool and garden views
* White tiled floor with carpets to bedrooms
* Inbuilt laundry cupboard with storage and clothes dryer
* Ducted air conditioning throughout and high ceilings
Complex facilities include:
* Resort style pool & spa
* Sauna, Gym and BBQ areas
* Onsite Managers
* Secured lift access to the floor and your security car park
Located just 500m to Harbour Town Shopping Outlet, a short drive to the Broadwater, only minutes to the M1 and the Gold Coast University Hospital this property offers the ideal lifestyle so that you can enjoy all that the Gold Coast can offer.
Contact Sue on (07) 55510742 to arrange inspection. This apartment is also on the market for sale however owner still wishes to offer a fixed term agreement which would suit investors.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Biggera Waters
Lifestyle in Biggera Waters
Picture yourself living at ID:3887690/25 East Quay Drive, Biggera Waters. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $450-$500 Negotiable
- 13 Parr Street, Biggera ...
- $460.00 Per Week Unit 2405
- ID:3878985/UNIT 2405 Eas...
- **$460 P/W 2 Bedroom both with balcony access
- ID:3882017/25 East Quay ...