ID:3883665/38 Love Street,
Bulimba, QLD 4171
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2021
Rent ID: 2978691
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
As big as a house!
You will love the lifestyle Bloom offers, whether entertaining friends or taking time to relax, residents appreciate the use of both the amazing roof top pool, gas BBQ and multiple dining/entertaining areas.
This 3 bedroom two bathroom beautifully appointed ground floor apartment boasts a stunning kitchen, large living and dining area which flows out to the private deck and in total offers an impressive 193m2 of exclusive living, with even further exclusive use area assigned in the courtyard and garden area which allow cool summer breezes to pour in through the tall stacker doors.
* Stunning well appointed kitchen with Smeg appliances including wall oven, steam/grill microwave, gas cook top and integrated dishwasher
* Master bedroom opens onto the courtyard and features walk-in robe and ensuite
* Second bedroom includes built in robe plus direct access (semi-ensuite) to the main bathroom with deep soak bath tub
* All bedrooms have direct courtyard access through the tall stacker doors allowing great natural light if desired
* Quality roller blinds and high rise spec glass allow you to turn day into night if youre a shift worker, and heavy glass blocks all noise from outside
* Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout with 2.7m high ceilings
* Beautiful soft finishes including timber floor & custom made curtains with carpeted bedrooms
* All bathrooms feature heated lighting & ample behind mirror storage
* Secure 2 car accommodation
* Stunning Roof top Pool & entertaining area with 360 degree views of Brisbane
* Pets will be considered subject to owner approval
Bloom is positioned on the much sought after Love Street, the heart of Bulimba and is a short stroll to local parkland, Brisbane river and popular Oxford street precinct. This apartment has the benefit of both position and boutique resort-style living. Quick access to the CBD via cross river ferry and City Glider bus is a plus.
Contact agent to confirm your attendance to any open viewing or to organise a private inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bulimba
Lifestyle in Bulimba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with intercom, balcony, and air-conditioning. ID:3883665/38 Love Street, Bulimba is perfect for the growing family.