ID:3854913/70 Warringah Street,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th April 2021
Rent ID: 2287420
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly New luxury townhouse with generous floor plans
Gardens Home Townhouses - 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car - 174.5 sqm (via Carawatha Street)
A new benchmark for near city living!City Vista is a boutique development on an escarpment with spectacular panoramic outlook including the city skyline.
Featuring high quality fixtures, the two-level townhouses are constructed as duplexes to maximise privacy and individuality. Each of these bright, contemporary homes has three spacious bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom on the upper level. The lower level offers light, open living areas, with gourmet kitchen, powder room, laundry and lockup double garage. Each home has its own covered entertainment area surrounded by a private garden.
* 3 generous sized bedrooms
* Master with ensuite (double showers)
* Freestanding bath tub and shower in second bathroom
* 2.55m ceilings on both living levels
* AirCon in the lounge and master bedroom
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops
* Gloss two-pac finish to cupboards
* Quality appliances
* Open plan dining and lounge
* Covered outdoor area for entertaining
* Double lock-up garage with remote
* Security and insect screens to windows
* Low maintenance private garden
Perfectly positioned in a quiet location but the most sought-after pocket of Everton Park, City Vista offers convenience and lifestyle options - only 8km from the CBD, walking distance to Brookside Shopping Centre and Everton Park Shopping Precinct, easy access to bikeways and the popular Teralba Park.
* 600m to Everton Park State School
* 300m to parks and sporting field
* 1.2km to Brookside Shopping Centre
* 3 mins drive to Everton Park shopping Precinct
* 3 mins drive to Mitchelton Train Station
* Bus stop at doorstep on South Pine Road
City Vista is a haven in the Park. Call today to arrange your inspection!
(One pet only, under 10kg subject to approval.)
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at ID:3854913/70 Warringah Street, Everton Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.