ID:3845364/11 Toral Drive,
Buderim, QLD 4556
Available 3rd April 2020
Rent ID: 2026746
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 2 bedroom Townhouse
Modern and Spacious 2 bedroom Townhouse with SLUG. 2 bathrooms, plus a separate powder room downstairs.
You will be surprised by the generous proportions of this unit - the master bedroom is huge (5.2m x 4.5m) and has a private balcony. There is an ensuite to the master, and the main bathroom with full-sized bath. The lounge room opens to a private and leafy north-facing courtyard.
Close to schools, Sunshine Coast University, Chancellor State College, Siena Catholic College and YOUi head office. There is a child minding centre, Coles Supermarket, Gym and a variety of cafes are all within 500 metres. Buderim Village, Chancellor Park Shopping Centre and Service Stations are all a short drive away. The highway north and south to Brisbane, is just a 5 minute drive away.
QUALITY FITTINGS THROUGHOUT :
- European kitchen appliances, dishwasher,gas cook top, electric oven
- Stone bench tops, 2 pack finish, large fridge space, lots of storage.
- Air Con living area and master bedroom - Ceiling fans throughout.
- Security screened
- Caesar stone vanities in bathrooms full size bath in main bathroom.
- Tiled downstairs, carpeted upstairs.
- Inground rainwater tank offsets water usage
- In ground salt water pool.
- Resident Manager
Photos are indicative and may not be of the actual unit.
Inspection welcome by appointment only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Buderim
Lifestyle in Buderim
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Buderim comes unfurnished. Apply to rent ID:3845364/11 Toral Drive, Buderim today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how