ID:3800180/45 Doggett Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd May 2021
Rent ID: 1501647
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED 3 Bedrooms - Beautifully Outfitted - Huge Private Deck with Garden - Must See!
** Lifestyle location ** Stunning apartment in boutique complex ** Secure parking
" NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT "
This large apartment is full of natural light and perfectly situated just steps from both James Street and the Gasworks shopping districts. Discover fantastic restaurants, cinemas and designer boutiques right on your doorstep. Located in Teneriffe, you will love relaxing and entertaining in this inner city oasis.
This modern apartment is fully equipped with a stylish mix of furniture and appliances. There are 3 air conditioning units throughout the apartment to keep you comfortable all summer long. Wall to wall sliding glass doors with screens from both the lounge room and master bedroom provide loads of light and access to the 45 square metre private entertainer's balcony and garden. Complete with a Weber gas BBQ on the deck, it's a true paradise in the heart of Brisbane's trendiest hot spots. Finding a unit with this caliber of private garden is a true needle in a metropolitan haystack. This unit is big on storage as well with plenty of closet space in addition to a private and secure storage locker in the garage for your personal use. The generous sized bedrooms and bathrooms will have you forgetting you're in an urban center. Take a dip in the pool before relaxing on the deck to watch a beautiful Brisbane sunset. Teneriffe is close walking distance to the city, has superb public transport with easy access to the ferry, the train and numerous buses. With only 17 apartments in this friendly, managed complex, this apartment is a gem.
* Fully furnished
* Stunning new floors throughout the living areas - carpeted bedrooms
* Air Con throughout
* 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes
* Access to balcony from master bedroom & lounge room via sliding glass doors
* Master bedroom with spacious ensuite and walk in robe
* Weber Gas BBQ
* Generous kitchen with large pantry
* Gas cook-top plus electric oven, dishwasher and microwave
* Internal laundry
* Basement car park
* Private storage locker in garage
* 25m lap pool
* CCTV security
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. ID:3800180/45 Doggett Street, Teneriffe is fully furnished and available to rent.