ID:21087675/88 Macquarie Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$5,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4712613
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This apartment stands out as arguably Teneriffe's finest with an array of spectacular light-filled spaces providing maximum comfort and luxury. This recently renovated top-floor apartment spans over two generous levels and offers a practical blend of urban luxury with relaxed living, perfect for entertaining.
Located on the building's northeastern corner, views of the river stretch over the exclusive Catalina mansions and along the Teneriffe Reach with a backdrop of Hawthorne Hill and Bulimba. This property is designed to provide a unique living experience, with the current owners ensuring the renovations maximize natural light, and make the most of the space with newly created rooms and hallways. The options for interior design, furniture, and art placement are limitless.
The lower level offers two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a private study area, and a stylishly renovated bathroom complete with handmade Italian tiles and tapware. The large stone island benchtop and state-of-the-art appliances will make any at-home cook feel like a true chef in the newly renovated kitchen which is the heart of the open-plan entertaining area, with separate living and dining areas surrounding it creating an entertainers dream.
Large sash windows set against the original exposed red brick reveal the amazing view of the Brisbane River. An enormous amount of natural light spills through the apartment and a refreshing breeze blowing off the water will make short work of any summer's day. Should you wish to close yourself off from the world, large custom-made electric blinds make easy work of that.
Walk upstairs to the huge loft-style master retreat, complete with a view of the river, walk-in wardrobe, and beautifully renovated private ensuite, it will become clear why this apartment encompasses an elite standard of apartment living.
- Fully renovated
- French oak engineered timber floor 22mm thick
- 3 bedrooms plus study
- 2 recently renovated bathrooms with handmade Italian tiles and tapware
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone top island bench and state of the art appliances
- 2 car parks plus storage
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- High ceilings, exposed timber beams, and original red brickwork
- Central to a multitude of dining options
- Close to public transport
- Expansive views of Brisbane River
- Building facilities include, onsite management, lifts, pool, gym, BBQ area
Apply For This Property Online: https://TheOnsiteManager.com/apply/21087675
(Listing ID: 21087675 )
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at ID:21087675/88 Macquarie Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Teneriffe. This unfurnished property includes intercom and air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.