Available 18/12/2021 $560/wk
ID:21084998/40 Bunya Road,
Everton Hills, QLD 4053
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th December 2021
Rent ID: 4663071
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW COMPLEX - BE THE FIRST
INSPECT ANY TIME BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
PLUS OPEN HOUSE TIMES AS LISTED
Premium two level townhouse and features include, generous open plan kitchen, living, and dining spaces opening into an al fresco entertainment area and private courtyard.
Upstairs features three large bedrooms, all with air conditioning, ceiling fans and built in robes, a main bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet, extended linen cupboard, and spacious en suite from the master bedroom.
Features of this townhouse include:
- Spacious 3 bed, 2.5 bath
- Air conditioning throughout including living & all bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
- Open plan lounge & dining sensibly tiled for convenient living
- King-sized master bedroom with en-suite and balcony (N>B Not all properties have balconies)
- Queen-sized second and third bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Remote lock up garage, and driveway
- LED lighting, large floor tiles downstairs
- NBN high-speed Fiber-to-the-Premises internet
- Separate large laundry and powder room downstairs
- Security screened throughout
- Management office conveniently located next door for queries and after hours inspections
The complex includes landscaped gardens.
A great position for convenience to shopping, schools and transport.
- 2km to shopping at Arana Hills Plaza, Leagues Club, Gyms
- 2.5km to trains at Grovely station
- 2km to Grovely State Primary School
- 3km to Mitchelton State High School
- 500m Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- Five childcare centres within 2km
- 7km to Enoggera Army Reserve & Barracks
- 13kms North of the CBD
Please call to discuss any questions and arrange your inspection.
Everton Hills is close to local schools, playgrounds, and recreation areas, including Bunyaville State Forest, James Drysdale Recreational Park, Pine Hills Park, and Keperra Country Golf Club. Two major dining precincts are under development just 3 minutes away in Everton Park, while Westfield Chermside, Brookside, and Arana Hills Plaza are a short drive away.
Excellent public transport, hospitals, child care centres and schools are close by, together with local parks, sports fields, and nature trails. Grovely Train Station is an easy 4-minute drive, linking to the Brisbane CBD and airports, and a local bus service also operates direct routes to the City. The areas major employer, Gallipoli Barracks, is less than 10 minutes away.
Everton Hills forms part of the established Hills District in Brisbanes north-west, with access to leading education, health, retail, and lifestyle infrastructure. Moreton Bay Regional Council has identified Everton Hills as a Next Generation Neighbourhood, due to its proximity to existing and future retail centres, employment areas, and community facilities.
PLEASE NOTE FOR INSPECTIONS:
Consolidated Property Management QLD operates on an inspection registration system for both Open For Inspections and By Appointment Inspections.
If an Open For Inspection time is not suitable, please register with the Property Manager for an alternative time.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING:
ANYBODY INSPECTING THE PROPERTY MUST BE REGISTERED PRIOR TO THE INSPECTION.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE EXERCISED AND ANY DIRECTIONS GIVEN BY CPM QLD STAFF MUST BE FOLLOWED.
WE ENCOURAGE ATTENDING PARTIES TO KEEP TO A MAXIMUM OF 2 X PEOPLE.
WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO SHOW EVERYONE THROUGH THE PROPERTY DURING THE DESIGNATED TIME. THIS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE ON THE DAY IF TIME DOES NOT PERMIT.
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF FURTHER INSPECTION TIMES WHEN AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR HAVE ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.
1) Do not rely on the above statements or representation as factual because these particulars do not form part of any tenancy agreement. They are not intended to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever concerning the property, and any intending lessee should satisfy themself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the same.
2) The photographs illustrate parts of the property as were apparent at the time taken and may be indicative only.
3) Any areas, maps, measurements or distances are approximate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Hills
Lifestyle in Everton Hills
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony and air-conditioning. ID:21084998/40 Bunya Road, Everton Hills is perfect for the growing family.