ID:21084286/77 Nursery Avenue,
Runcorn, QLD 4113
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th December 2021
Rent ID: 4646324
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Premium location & super good public transportation, plus large study room
2 bedrooms plus large study room
Attention this unit is only available maximum 6 months, the landlord will move back after that. Its more suitable for those who are going to buy their own property or move out after the lease expired. Please contact the onsite agent to arrange a private inspection if you are interested.
This is a nice, tidy, spacious, well-presented townhouse with a very beautiful outdoor area offers renters privacy. Situated in a very handy location in the best street in Runcorn, and in a quiet, well maintained gated complex with access to the swimming pool and BBQ area.
This beautifully maintained complex has an excellent reputation and is popular with the residents for its peaceful setting and community-spirited atmosphere, perfect for families, singles or couples alike.
- Rent including water bill, tenants no need to pay for water bill
- Rent including backyard maintenance
- Super good public transportation, 2 minutes walk to bus 150 stop to City, Westfield Shopping Centre (Garden City), and Griffith University
- 5 minutes walk to the train, short drive to Pinelands, Warrigal and Sunnybank Hills shopping centre
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 1 large study room
- Air con in master bedroom, ceiling fan in second bedroom
- Additional storage and shelving in the kitchen
- A two-way bathroom that functions as an ensuite on upper level
- The convenience of 2 separate toilets
- Separate powder room along with a laundry area off the kitchen.
- Internal access from a single lock-up garage
- Pool & BBQ facilities available in the complex
- On-site management
Please contact the onsite agent today on the mobile number provided for an inspection or to see if we can be of assistance with other townhouses for rent in Runcorn.
Pictures may be representative of the style & quality of property available.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Runcorn
Lifestyle in Runcorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Runcorn includes intercom and air-conditioning. Apply to rent ID:21084286/77 Nursery Avenue, Runcorn today!