From $610 Per Week
ID:21083598/67 Landis Street,
Mcdowall, QLD 4053
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4630333
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Luxury Home with Spacious Living Area
Why compromise on size when looking for a low-maintenance living? These great new Terrace homes are house-sized, with no compromise on quality and inclusions!
Live and relax in luxury
We are excited to unveil a tranquil community, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom terrace homes, nestled in the heart of leafy McDowall.
EVOKE McDowall is just 10km from the Brisbane CBD, offering an enjoyable and tranquil lifestyle for residents with a unique resort-style pool and BBQ area, and architectural sophistication.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Oversized 200 sqm Living Space with Ample Storage
- High-Quality Solid Construction
- Double Car Lock Up Garage
- Large Private Courtyards with Landscaped Gardens
- Resort Style Pool and Recreation Area
- 2.7 m High Ceiling with Square Set Cornice
- Top of the Range Smart Ducted Air Conditioning and Fans Through-out
- Fully Insulated Walls and Ceilings
- Large Custom-built Kitchens with Walk-in Pantry
- Massive King Suite Master Bedroom with Walk-in Robes
- High-End Family Sized Bathrooms with Bathtub and Quality Fittings
Evoke has been cherry-picked for an ideal location. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac Street
this location is never to be repeated.
- 10 km from CBD
- High growth area surrounded by many quality million-dollar homes
- Central location with easy access to tunnels for the airport, Sunshine, and gold coast
- Directly opposite a family-friendly park, with a convenient bus stop that heads straight to the CBD
- 100m walk to your local McDowall Village. Which includes an IGA, BWS, Brumbys Baker, Gym, Doctors, Dentist, Pharmacy, Vet, Childcare and an array of retail/dining options
- Just 600m away from the highly sought-after McDowall State School
- Surrounded quality schools and medical facilities
- Only minutes away from Chermside shopping centre
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mcdowall
Lifestyle in Mcdowall
Want to live in Mcdowall? ID:21083598/67 Landis Street, Mcdowall could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.