ID:21082338/120 Bunya Road,
Everton Hills, QLD 4053
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th November 2021
Rent ID: 4599652
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious Family Townhome Close to Everything
A selection of spacious three bedrooms + study + multi-purpose room & double garage town-home in The Hills Residences ready to move in from 26th November.
* Three spacious bedrooms with mirror built-in robes
* Study room downstairs with built-in cupboard
* Separate multi-purpose room upstairs
* Air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom, ceiling fan in all other bedrooms and study
* Expansive main bedroom with en-suite
* Large family bathroom with bath and separate rain shower, guest powder room downstairs
* Premium kitchen featuring reconstituted stone bench tops with island bench and stainless-steel kitchen appliances, including dishwasher and gas cook-top
* Spacious lounge flowing onto an outdoor terrace
* Separate laundry with ample storage space
* Blinds and fly screens included to all windows and sliding doors
* Secure double lock-up garage
* On-site central park
The Hills Residences is extremely well connected and enjoys convenient access to local rail and bus transport with direct services to Brisbane city. Airport Link is an easy 12-minute drive, providing access to the Brisbane Airport, Brisbane CBD, and other major employment centers. Gallipoli Barracks is less than 10 minutes away, and local retail centers including Arana Hills Plaza, Brookside Shopping Center, and the North-West Homemaker Center are an easy five-minute drive.
Everton Hills adjoins the 630-hectare Bunyaville State Forest and Conservation Park, a favourite recreational destination celebrated for its unique biodiversity and wildlife, picnic areas, and extensive network of bushwalking, horse riding, and mountain bike trails.
Images are indicative only.
***PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS SHOULD YOU WISH TO ATTEND ANY OPEN FOR INSPECTION - or Contact the property manager to book your private inspection.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Hills
Lifestyle in Everton Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Everton Hills? ID:21082338/120 Bunya Road, Everton Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.