ID:21081881/57 Vulture Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4589415
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Great Location, Stylish Living
Apartment Rental Property, West End QLD
The best of West End living with high quality finishes & design.
This one bedroom apartment in The Glass Factory Apartments is an oasis in the heart of the action on Vulture Street.
Relax at home in style and comfort, then wander downstairs to your own dining precinct or around the corner to the vibrant bars and cafes of Boundary Street. Then on the weekend stroll down to the very popular farmers market at the end of the street. What more could you want.
* Spacious bedroom with walk in robe
* Modern bathroom with plenty of storage that functions as an ensuite with dual access
* Spacious and light open plan living and dining area
* Secure balcony with a nice outlook, perfect for entertaining or a second living space
* Beautifully appointed kitchen with European appliances, gas cooktop and stone bench tops with breakfast bar
* Fully ducted air conditioning plus fans in living and bathroom.
* Separate laundry with wall mount dryer
* Your own secure car park with 11 visitor car parks
* Secure premises with on site manager
* Benefit from living in an established building within the Brisbane State High school and West End state school catchments
* Within minutes walking distance to the river, close to South Bank and 1.8km to the CBD
Discover a unique way of living and inspect today!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in West End? ID:21081881/57 Vulture Street, West End could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.