$360/week all bills included
ID:21081530/35 Morrow Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4578655
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$380/week furnished with all bills incl
Centrally Located, Fully-Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment with huge balcony available.
Great location and well-maintained property.
Included in your rent will be
- Generous space with built-in robes, ceiling fans, and ensuite.
- Kitchenette/living room leading to a private balcony, with air conditioning.
- Unlimited internet access and phone line rental are included in the rent.
- Utilities (electricity and gas) are also included in the rent.
- Internal Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The unit is fully furnished with flat-screen TV and study desk. Linen is available as an optional extra.
Security features include CCTV, swipe card access to all buildings, individually lockable bedrooms, and onsite management. Secure underground parking is also available at extra cost.
Centrally located, close to Taringa train station, buses, and the University of Queensland. Walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Toowong Shopping Village.
The complex also has 2 in-ground pools, gym, games room, 3 BBQ areas, onsite management, and well-maintained grounds.
Further information about the complex and online registration inquiry form is available on our website.
Pictures for reference only.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Want to live in Taringa? ID:21081530/35 Morrow Street, Taringa could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.