ID:21078509/45 Boulting Street,
Mcdowall, QLD 4053
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th November 2021
Rent ID: 4512736
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN Luxury Four BED, Ducted Air Conditioner, DOUBLE GARAGE TOWNHOUSE
This near new modern townhouses is located in a quite cul-de-sac in leafy McDowall. Completed in 2018, with it's modern stylish finish, spacious living areas, spacious bedrooms & private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this immaculately presented home is sure to impress!
* 4 bedroom 2 bathroom upstairs
* Main king size bedroom with walk-in wardrobes & ensuite
* Large bedrooms all with built in robes
* Daikin Fully Ducted zones Air Conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Gourmet kitchen with large island stone bench, Westinghouse Appliance, big fridge space
* Three Modern & contemporary bathrooms.
* One bedroom has built-in study desk
* Large covered patio with ceiling fan.
* Double remote lock up garage
* Fully fenced yard
* Pet upon application
* Ample storage throughout
* Roller Blinds through out
. Close to the Gallipoli Barracks, one of the largest army bases in Australia.
* Close to local schools including McDowall State School, Northside Christian College, Prince of Peace Lutheran College, Craigslea State school and queen of Apostles Catholic Primary School.
* Walk Distance to local shops, Gym, childcare and parks.
* 50m walk distance to bus stop through side accessOld Northen Road
Located only 11 kilometers from the Brisbane CBD, McDowall offers residents a diverse range of lifestyle amenity.
McDowall's proximity to a number of major health precincts including the Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital, the North West Private Hospital and Prince Charles Hospital.
The suburb is also located close to the Gallipoli Barracks, one of the largest army bases in Australia.
Furthermore McDowall is well-serviced by both public and private education facilities
Local retail offerings include McDowall Village Shopping Centre and the North-West Plaza, Everton Parks shopping center.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mcdowall
Lifestyle in Mcdowall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Mcdowall comes unfurnished. Apply to rent ID:21078509/45 Boulting Street, Mcdowall today!