$415 Furnish 1Bed APT
ID:21074167/37B Harbour Road,
Hamilton, QLD 4007
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th October 2021
Rent ID: 4383504
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PROXIMITY HAMILTON PORT-SIDE STYLISH HARBOUR LIVING!
$415 per week, 1 Bedroom apartment with large balcony.
- 1Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Carpark.
- Living and Dining area open plan.
- Modern European stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher and Bosch appliances.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioned in living area and main bedroom.
- Quality furniture.
- Internal laundry.
- Good size balcony.
- NBN Connected / Foxtel.
- Intercom system.
- In-ground heated pool.
- Car-park, Security access only.
Walking distance to the famous EAT STREET MARKETS!
Set in Port-side Hamilton precinct, you have community living with retail amenity.
Residents are within walking distance to a vibrant retail and commercial core, including a supermarket, casual and fine dining, a range of fashion boutiques and a five-star screen cinema.
Local amenities include:
The Racecourse Road dining, Royal Queensland Golf Club, Eagle Farm Racecourse.
Direct access to rail and bus lines, City-Cat ferry terminals on your door step.
Hamilton offer high connectivity in directions and a convenient commute to Brisbane CBD.
** The photos advertised should be used as an indicative only. Any further details or questions should be sought from the should be sought from the On-site Manager. **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamilton
Lifestyle in Hamilton
You could be living at ID:21074167/37B Harbour Road, Hamilton before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.