ID:21073925/363 Turbot Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4377527
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM FURNISHED
Fantastic furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. Lots of natural light you won't be disappointed.
The offers its residents first-class facilities including a heated swimming pool and spa, well-equipped gymnasium, and outdoor BBQ area. Located only a short walk to the dining and entertainment precinct of The Howard Smith Wharves and Eagle St Pier where you will find casual and fine dining choices, bars, cafes and more. The retail haven of Queen Street Mall and the Brisbane Botanic Gardens are nearby, as are all forms of public transport including a city cat terminal.
- TWO spacious bedrooms Queen bed each room
- Built in wardrobe in both bedrooms
- Master has private balcony and ensuite
- Main bathroom has shower over bath
- One secure car space - (can not be rented out)
- Air conditioned living room
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large balcony space
- NBN installed
- Sorry NO pets
- Cold water usage included
- 6 month lease
PLEASE NOTE - When applying for a property you must ensure that the total rent for the property does not exceed 30% of the total household NET income.
Please also ensure that ALL information is submitted with your application so that there are no delays in processing this for you.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book inspection" and follow the prompts, If inspection times are not suitable please click the ' times not suitable' button and this will notify our leasing team who will then be able to make contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
ID:21073925/363 Turbot Street, Brisbane City, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brisbane City.