ID:21069612/573 Coronation Drive,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4204619
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LEASED MILLIONAIRE VIEWS
Bring the spectacular city night panorama into your living room.
CITY, RIVER AND SURROUNDING HILLY LANDSCAPE VIEWS FROM KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM, BEDROOMS AND BALCONY.
BLUE CHIP RIVERFRONT LOCATION means you can leave your car at home in the secure onsite car parking facility.
Watch the sun set from your 26m2 balcony retreat or watch the fireworks from your very own apartment.
Optional furniture package available on enquiry.
Benefit from the assistance of our onsite management team.
Contemporary quality finishes and an amplitude of natural light ensure this apartment won't disappoint.
Mirra is a moment's walk from Toowong Village, Toowong train station and has it's own bus stop directly in front of the building as well as Toowong
City Cat terminal directly across the road - just a few ferry stops from Southbank's Grey Street precinct, Beach & Cultural Centre.
100m easy evening stroll from iconic local hotels, restaurants and cafes - this location offers a plethora of local entertainment options.
Located circa 2km from the University of Queensland and a short & pleasurable ride down the Brisbane River to QUT Gardens Point and the CBD.
Enjoy breath taking views while entertaining on the 6th level rooftop terrace - fully appointed with large plasma TV, BBQ, day bed and dining facilities at your disposal.
All bedrooms offer a private retreat - a terrific floor plan with abundant natural light and breezes.
- Main bedroom with ensuite, large walk in wardrobe and balcony access.
- Large 2nd bedroom with built-in wardrobe and 2 way bathroom and river view..
- Modern interior designed - Stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
- Ducted air conditioning in addition to fans throughout.
- Secure undercover car space.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
ID:21069612/573 Coronation Drive, Toowong, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Toowong.