ID:21069006/246 Arthur Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2020
Rent ID: 4174719
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LUXURY LARGE 1 BEDROOM TENERIFFE/NEWSTEAD HILL APARTMENT
Big and bright this lovely sized 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is located on the second floor or this lovely quiet boutique apartment complex. The complex is architecturally designed and located high on the ridge of Teneriffe/Newstead Hill. It enjoys an elevated position with breezes and outlook and is within walking distance to James St, city cat and the amenities of Brisbane's exclusive Teneriffe, the Valley and New Farm. We are only a lovely 3-minute stroll away from the new vibrant Skyring Terrace shopping and restaurants precinct on one side and vibrant James Street on the other side. Close enough to enjoy the great entertainment life, but just far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet of Arthur Street. The apartment complex offers residents security via intercom access and secure basement car parking, and has CCTV camera coverage as well as a relaxation area which includes lap pool. It has onsite managers who are there to help.
This one bedroom apartment is unfurnished and has a open plan living area which opens out onto a private balcony with a north westerly aspect. The modern kitchen has gas stove top and granite bench tops throughout - kitchen and bathroom. The bedroom is a good size and it also opens out onto the balcony.
The layout offers functional spaces and includes a separate laundry and study nook. The apartment comes with dryer and dishwasher and there is plenty of storage both in the apartment and in the cage at base of your carpark. ALSO, THERE IS FIBRE OPTIC CONNECTION to the building.
- LOVELY PEACEFUL COMPLEX WITH HELPFUL ONSITE MANAGERS
- fibre optic to the building (TPG and NBN) - get internet at a hugely increased speed.
- spacious open plan internal living area
- unit has air-conditioning
-good size bedroom
- modern kitchen with European appliances & granite benchtops
- private balcony.
- security via intercom access
- CCTV security
- secure undercover basement car parking with storage cage included
- 15 metre lap pool and relaxation area
- close to public transport
To make an appointment to view this apartment please call the listed mobile number of visit during our open inspection times that are advertised.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. ID:21069006/246 Arthur Street, Teneriffe is unfurnished and available to rent.