ID:21064355/22 Ward Street,
Mooroobool, QLD 4870
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4006799
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort Style Living
Available NOW, unfurnished, two bed, two bath, fully air conditioned unit with ceiling fans throughout (first floor, no lifts).
Located in a quiet, gated, secure complex of only 54 units, complete with fully equipped gymnasium, resort style pool, BBQ facilities for residents and plenty of spare car parking bays. Unit living doesn't get much better than this!
- Open plan living and dining area with undercover balcony area plus outside balcony looking onto the pool.
- Tiles in the living areas.
- Bedrooms have carpets and have large built in robes.
- Euro laundry and separate linen cupboard.
- Undercover parking with storage area.
- Fully equipped and air conditioned gym.
- NBN ready.
- Short drive to CBD with schools, shops and public transport close by.
Located close to all major amenities and a short drive from the CBD, this unit will attract plenty of interest.
For the best response call for an inspection time. If you need an after hours inspection phone me to work out a time.
Opportunities within this complex come up rarely - do not delay your inspection.
Onsite management is in place to assist with your tenancy.
Strictly NO PETS
Note: The furniture shown is not be what is in the actual unit.
Other features: close to schools, shops and transport.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mooroobool
Lifestyle in Mooroobool
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
ID:21064355/22 Ward Street, Mooroobool, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mooroobool.