ID:20549486/50 Macquarie Street,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4068536
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Architecture, design and location...
Teneriffe's unique lifestyle is captured in architecture, design and location within this stylish woolstore apartment. Clean lines open spaces and meticulous modern finishes are offset with the character of exposed beams in this magnificent 203 sqm apartment.
This home features three massive bedrooms, two bathrooms, an extremely large separate study doubling as a forth bedroom, secure two car spaces, high ceilings, polished timber floors and private entertaining courtyard. The large ceiling to floor glass doors and double hung sash windows in the living areas and bedrooms are double glazed and allow plenty of natural light into the apartment. The original posts and brick work take you back to the time when these stunning apartments were woolsheds.
Take a step outside this magnificent apartment and walk into your own backyard offering a lifestyle you have only dreamed of. Walk along the river boardwalks to New Farm Park, dine at the first class bars and restaurants or enjoy browsing the exclusive boutiques.
This stunning property features:
* Windows across the whole apartment in each room
* Original timber floors and high ceilings
* Centrally positioned Kitchen with black stone island bench, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
* Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR and 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* A bedroom sized study / office room
* Internal courtyard
* 2 secured undercover carparks
* 25m heated lap pool
* BBQ entertaining area
* Gym and sauna
Saratoga is centrally located at Teneriffe. Across the street is access to the riverfront boardwalk. Cafes, restaurants and local shopping are at hand. The vibrant hub of James Street and the new Gasworks shopping precincts with their bars, cinema complex and upscale shopping is a short stroll. As is the Powerhouse Performing arts centre. Council bus services to the city are located at the door. A short stroll along the boardwalk will bring you to the ferry service. New Farm Park and Teneriffe Park, also only a few minutes' walk away.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Teneriffe comes unfurnished. Apply to rent ID:20549486/50 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe today!