Hurstville, NSW 2220
Rent ID: 3530729
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright, Open, quiet and secure 3 bedroom House in Hurstville for rent
3 bedrooms all with build in wardrobes
*North facing with large double hung windows, airy and bright.
*Open plan living room, fully tiled floor with glass sliding door to balcony
* Large kitchen with Granite bench top, Dishwasher and European appliances.
*2 bathrooms include ensuite and internal laundry
*Balcony overlook your own little gated private garden.
*Quiet area yet close to all facilities and convenience that Hurstville has to offer.
*short walk to Gym, pool, schools, park, Cafe, private hospital
*approximate 2 minutes walk to bus stops or 15 minutes walk to Hurstville train station & Westfield.
*plenty of street parking
*NBN internet ready. Inspection by appointment only.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Hurstville includes courtyard, balcony, and fully fenced. Apply to rent Hurstville today!