9 Fern Tree Close,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4374764
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MUST LOVE TREES 5 mins from Hornsby or Asquith station
PROPERTY ID: 51934 (quote when calling)
Set in Old Man's Valley at the end of a cul-de-sac, you won't believe that your in Hornsby.
Modern kitchen and bathroom.
Generous lounge with large window looking out over the valley.
French doors to the deck.
Bedroom with walk in robe, will fit a King bed.
Wool carpet and spotted gum flooring.
Private bridge access to front door and deck.
All you hear will be the sound of birds and cicades.
3 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9 Fern Tree Close, Hornsby, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hornsby.