Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
Rent ID: 3652811
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Handy Location Opposite Pacific Werribee
Property ID. 85985
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- 1 bedroom available in quiet share house across the road from Pacific Werribee with all its facilities right at your doorstep....restaurants, cafes, cinema, shopping, medical centre, etc.
- shared with 2 other tenants, one male and one female, both in their early-mid twenties, and both working/studying full-time.
- available bedroom is a good size, has a built-in wardrobe, south-facing window and an attached bathroom/toilet which is shared with one female tenant only.
- other shared areas include kitchen, lounge room/dining, small balcony, laundry, fully fenced yard.
- Rent is $150/week and includes water, gas and unlimited high speed broadband.
- Electricity bill is split between tenants and usually comes to approx $80-$120/3months for each tenant.
- Prefer single male or female, must be working or studying full-time. No couples and no pets please.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoppers Crossing
Lifestyle in Hoppers Crossing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Hoppers Crossing, a 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hoppers Crossing.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how