Homebush, NSW 2140
Available 1st February 2020
Rent ID: 3003453
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SPACIOUS 2 BEDDER PLUS SUNROOM
Property ID. 47209
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This 4 year old modern apartment features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a huge Sunroom/Study of room size.
Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the sunroom even has a wardrobe. The ensuite is a huge size. All rooms have quality timber floors and tiles in the rest of the apartment.
Lift for convenience access to apartment and a large locked storeroom for extra storage space.
Situated on the border of Homebush and North Strathfield, it is conveniently located and only within:
- 3 minutes drive to the popular DFO outlet stores
- 2 minutes drive to North Strathfields charming Bakehouse Quarter and shopping district with a wide variety of restaurants and bars to choose from
- Approx 9 minutes walk to Homebush station or alternatively a 10 minute walk to North Strathfield station.
- 1-2 minutes drive from the M4 westconnex a new gateway to the city
- Only minutes away from Olympic park and sporting facilities
*PICTURES Will be posted shortly.
Within the catchment area of local schools like Homebush Primary, Strathfield Girls High and Homebush Boys High and as well being conveniently located to one of many private schools in Strathfield.
Be part of the thriving new hub of Homebush, inspect and secure this apartment before its too late.
Call Cubbi and Inspect by appointment.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Homebush
Lifestyle in Homebush
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at Homebush before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how