H4, 118/86 Mobbs Lane,
Eastwood, NSW 2122
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4021596
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SLEEK ONE BEDROOM PLUS STUDY PAD IN THE HEART OF EASTWOOD
Positioned high on a graceful incline, you will be elevated to a new way of life when you come home to the Horizon. This funky apartment captures the essence and beauty of their north west location while offering a modern space for the modern day tenant. Surrounded by local parks and with access to public transport, this apartment is superbly positioned to harmony between inner city living while enjoying amazing sunsets.
- Generously sized one-bedroom apartment with built in wardrobes and plush carpet
- Seperate bedroom / study with cupboards for extra storage
- Open plan living / dining space with a large amount of storage
- Enclosed sunroom, to take advantage of the weather all year round
- Floor to ceiling glass doors
- Modern kitchen with composite stone benchtops and stainless steel SMEG appliances
- Modern sophisticated bathroom with luxurious fixtures and fittings
- Internal laundry with dryer, centralised GAS hot water
- Split system ducted air conditioning throughout
- Secure parking and storage, security intercom to entry foyers and apartments
- Desirable Eastwood location close to shops and cafe lifestyle
- Close proximity to Primary and High Schools, Universities and local parks
- Easy access to transport, walking distance to Eastwood and Epping Stations
These beautiful apartments have been designed to seamlessly combine all of life's luxuries with contemporary flair. Neutral tones and subtle hues are offset by accents of timber laminate joinery, offering the freedom to complement each space with your own personal style. Quality is evident in every detail of these apartments with well-appointed kitchen to the stylish look of the interior fixtures. Floor to ceiling glass maximises natural light throughout giving apartments a radiant atmosphere all year round.
Your new home provides a friendly village atmosphere with access to all facilities youd expect in the inner city. The Oatlands Golf Club and Ryde-Paramatta Golf Club are both within a short drive from your front door. Within close proximity is Australias oldest independent school, The Kings School Parramatta and nestled between the vibrant commercial and residential hubs of Chatswood and Parramatta, Horizon is less than 10 minutes to Eastwood Park and close to Chatswood shopping precinct or Macquarie Shopping Centre.
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
Mint360property is a COVIDSafe Office.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastwood
Lifestyle in Eastwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at H4, 118/86 Mobbs Lane, Eastwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.