H03/780 Bourke Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
Rent ID: 4593314
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Townhouse style - courtyard and terrace, own private entry, separate living and dining rooms.
Occupying an excellent setting within the Award Winning complex at Moore Park Gardens, this architect designed townhouse-style one bedroom apartment offers a rare combination of inner city lifestyle, solidly built over two levels. Stroll to the Danks Street galleries and shopping precinct, Resch''s Reserve, Centennial Park and Fox Studios.
Facing north, this apartment has ample natural light flowing onto its separate lounge and dining areas. The courtyard is great for barbeques, gardening or just entertaining and the living room also opens onto a lovely balcony. The peaceful interiors combined with the space and location will no doubt offer a stylish and convenient lifestyle.
- Dual aspect living space with leafy North facing balcony
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe and understairs storage
- Stunning ensuite bathroom and internal laundry
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooking
- Direct private entrance from street level
- Alfresco terrace
- Secure car space
The desired Moore Park Gardens complex is well positioned being close to Sydney's CBD and hip Surry Hills, walking distance to Centennial Parklands, across from Moore Park Golf Club and around the corner from the local supermarkets and popular Danks Street. Facilities in the complex include 24M heated pool, gym and sauna.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Redfern includes intercom. Apply to rent H03/780 Bourke Street, Redfern today!