Goondiwindi, QLD 4390
$1,060 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4073887
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Refurbished Unit
This terrific unit is one of 3 and is the back unit with its own private garden.
Has just been refurbished with new floor coverings, new kitchen and fully painted inside.
2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins. There is another build -in in the hallway. Sliding glass door leads to patio area.
Single lock up garage.
Great situation in George Street close to school and walk to the shops.
Sorry no pets.
The above report has been prepared by us on information we have obtained and while we trust it to be correct, it is not guaranteed by us and prospective purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Goondiwindi
Lifestyle in Goondiwindi
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in Goondiwindi is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent Goondiwindi.