GF1/18 Hortus Way,
Jolimont, WA 6014
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th April 2021
Rent ID: 4352035
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Luxury Apartment
This is your opportunity to experience luxury living in the very best modern, contemporary near-city complex.
No other apartment complex in this area can compare to the amazing facilities and executive finishes, and for that reason we know you won't be disappointed upon viewing this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
- Ducted heating and cooling air conditioning throughout
- Private balcony above street level
- Solid timber flooring to living area
- High quality wool carpet to bedroom
- Kitchen equipped with Smeg appliances including integrated dishwasher and bin
- Breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Open plan living with downlights
- Bedrooms complete with walk in robes and ceiling fans
- Separate laundry including a dryer
- Large shower recesses with two shower heads
- Drying room off balcony
- Two car bays
Take a swim in the tropical north facing outdoor heated pool, work out in the fully-equipped two level fitness centre or meditate doing yoga in the private sheltered fitness courtyard before unwinding on the sun deck.
Youll find Treehouse full of surprises including its own beautifully-landscaped and shaded secret garden. So theres always somewhere to escape to, relax or just play.
Residents have exclusive access to Treehouses private entertaining areas where you can relax with your family and friends. The spacious, airy indoor lounge is the ideal place to watch the big game, chill out with a good book or enjoy a meal.
Outside, theres a stunning alfresco dining area for casual get-togethers. Barbecues, lush tropical gardens and a water feature are cleverly shaded by an architecture feature awning.
IN THE AREA:
Treehouse is part of Parkside Walk; an exciting LandCorp urban infill development in Jolimont on the site of the old City of Perth nursery. This quiet, suburban oasis is ideally located for contemporary, easy living with an exciting café, retail and shopping strip just around the corner. Wembley, Floreat Forum and the retail meccas of Subiaco and Claremont are a few minutes drive away. The nearby bus and train routes link Parkside Walk with Subiaco, the beach and the Perth CBD.
WANT TO EXPERIENCE TREEHOUSE APARTMENTS?
Please register your interest by submitting your details through to the agent using the 'email agent' button.
Once your details have been submitted you will receive an automatic response with the available viewing times; follow the prompts and register for the time that best suits you.
If you don't register for a viewing you will not be advised of any changes or cancellations
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jolimont
Lifestyle in Jolimont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Jolimont? GF1/18 Hortus Way, Jolimont could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.