G6/441 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$870 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4148661
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Mezzanine furnished studio ready to go
Located on the ground floor of this heritage listed building, the apartment is also a short walk to Taylors College, RMIT University and close to transport, shops, restaurants and cafes and Melbourne Central:
- Modern kitchen with electric appliances
- Fridge and microwave included
- Open plan living area and kitchen area
- Mezzanine upstairs bedroom with BIRs and inbuilt study area.
- Separate bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
Other features include: Mahogany stained floorboards throughout, heating, intercom, swipe card entry and communal laundry. This apartment will surely impress.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at G6/441 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.