G6/189 Phillip Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4201838
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large One Bedroom Apartment Located in a Security Building
To apply, click here https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhiteannandale
This superb one bedroom security ground floor apartment is only a stepping stone to the CBD, Moore Park and wide variety of fantastic eateries like Kepos St Kitchen, Sonoma and Luke Mangan's Kitchen.
- Timber flooring through out
- Spacious open plan design
- Combined lounge and dining leading to private balcony
- Large kitchen with electric appliances
- Oversized main bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry
- Secure car space
- Access to common swimming pool and huge terrace BBQ area
- Pets considered on application
Waterloo is an evolving industrial and residential area of converted warehouses, Victorian terrace houses and modern apartments. It's dotted with lively old-school pubs, hip bars and cool eateries. Shops selling art, antiques and funky homeware cluster around Danks Street.
We look forward to meeting you at our next inspection!
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified.
Please DO NOT make an appointment should you be feeling ill, or have come in contact with an ill person or traveled overseas recently.
Please respect social distancing measures.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
G6/189 Phillip Street, Waterloo, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waterloo.