G17A/391-399 Burwood Highway,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3975292
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish 2 bedroom apartment
In keeping with the changes to COVID restrictions, 1:1 inspections are now permitted. Please register your enquiry and we will contact you regarding the property. Please be aware that at the request of management, applicants are required to pre-apply prior to arranging an inspection. Virtual tours are available.
Please contact the listing agent for any further queries regarding virtual tours.
Stylish 2 bedroom apartment located in a most convenient location, offering a roof top entertaining area with an unobstructed view of the Melbourne city skyline.
This light and bright two-bedroom apartment is sure to impress.
Comprising large entry with study nook wrap around a enviable kitchen with stone bench tops, electric oven, hot plate and dishwasher.
Two stunning well-appointed bathrooms, walk in robe to master bedroom, built in robe to second bedroom and European laundry with Ariston washer/dryer.
Split system heating and cooling in living area included for year round comfort and secure car parking with storage cage.
- Washer/dryer - Ariston
- Security/video intercom
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Entertainers balcony
- Short distance to Deakin University
- Rooftop communal area - BBQ area - outdoor entertainment
- Walking distance to public transport and shops
- No.75 tram stop directly outside
- Please note that I.D and face masks are mandatory.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Burwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent G17A/391-399 Burwood Highway, Burwood.