G16/75 Drummond Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4647440
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Two bedroom executive Carlton Apartment!
Situated in one of the most sought after suburbs in Melbourne, this stunning executive fully furnished Apartment is ready for you to move into. Situated ideally close to public transport, catch a tram into the city or work. With Melbourne's most amazing cafes, restaurants and Metropolitan lifestyle at you doorstep.
Features of this amazing, low rise boutique apartment consist of:
- Spacious open plan Living, Meal and kitchen area
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Including dishwasher and good bench and cupboard space
- Electric cooktop and oven
- Two generous carpeted bedrooms
- Built in robes
- Large central bathroom with shower over bath
- Polished floorboards to kitchen meals and lounge
- Ceiling fan
- One off street car park
FURNISHINGS CONSIST OF:
- Two large couches
- Coffee table
- Entertainment unit
- Table and chairs
- Two beds
Located conveniently on the city fringe, set within tranquil communal gardens. With access to all that a vibrant city has to offer without living in the centre of the hustle and bustle. Almost at your doorstep, the cosmopolitan Lygon street precinct is renowned for its fashionable cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping. An unmatched lifestyle of comfort and convenience with Carlton Gardens, Queen Vic Market, Imax theatre, university/hospital precincts, trams and trains all within easy reach.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Carlton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent G16/75 Drummond Street, Carlton today!