$850.00 P/W - HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN!
G1513/780 Bourke Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4045900
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sensational sub-penthouse with city panoramas
Space, quality and luxury define this superb 15th floor 'Grosvenor' residence where designer style, cool finishes and breathtaking city views combine to create a superb lifestyle apartment. It features an impressive two-level layout and an uplifting sense of light and privacy in the acclaimed Moore Park Gardens community. This prestige home enjoys a popular urban location with Redfern cafes, Surry Hills dining options and on-site resort amenities all within a stroll from the front door.
- Flowing interiors feature a spacious and light filled open design
- Private north facing balcony with stunning views over the city
- Custom-built stone kitchen fitted with chic Miele appliances
- Lower level bedrooms include a large main with walk-in and ensuite
- Security basement car space, intercom entry and lift access
- Cool polished floors, fresh modern decor and good air crossflow
- 25-metre swimming pool, gym, sauna, function room & on-site cafe
Please contact agent for more Information
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
You could be living at G1513/780 Bourke Street, Redfern before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.