G12/692 Whitehorse Road,
Mont Albert, VIC 3127
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4350829
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
128sqm Apartment in Mont Albert Primary and Kooyong SC school zone!
G12/692 WHITEHORSE ROAD, MONT ALBERT
With beautiful and timeless architecture, the buildings external qualities are defined by classic proportions and fine detailing. In keeping with this sense of wealth and luxury, the internal floorplans include generous living spaces and large outdoor terraces total being 128sqm living space in central Mont Albert location..
Walk to Mont Albert Shopping Village, cafes, restaurants, tram stops are just around the corner, close to Box Hill Central, hospital and TAFE with easy access to Box Hill and Mont Albert train station as well as the Eastern Freeway.
This elegant apartment has the below features including:
* Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooking, Miele under-bench oven, integrated refrigerator and dishwasher
* Security intercom
* Brand new blinds
* Upgraded A/C - in both living and Master bedroom
* Quality floorboards
* Spacious master bedroom with an ensuite and built in robe
* Parking for one vehicle and storage cage in secure basement garage
And much more!
Contact us 0410568193 to arrange private inspection now!
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mont Albert
Lifestyle in Mont Albert
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mont Albert? G12/692 Whitehorse Road, Mont Albert could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.