G11/216 Bay Road,
Sandringham, VIC 3191
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4159787
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURIOUSLY APPOINTED APARTMENT | UNRIVALED QUALITY | GENEROUS PRIVATE GARDEN
Imagine yourself waking up every morning to lush garden surrounds in the heart of Melbournes bayside community. This dream becomes a reality at the recently completed Pavillion Green development. Inspired by its coastal location, the architecture incorporates waves of curved linear bands that flow across the façade creating generous cantilevered balconies. This luxurious 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom apartment offers a classic, yet contemporary design and features a natural palette of timber, fresh whites and earthy tones. The interiors are well considered and boasts high-end fittings and finishes.
- European Oak timber flooring
- Distinct entry space with extra storage and coat/broom closet.
- Italian made kitchens by Snaidero, boasting stylish cabinetry, quality Miele appliances, integrated Fisher Paykell fridge, reconstituted bench tops and smoky-mirrored splashbacks. A large central island bench features deep-set sink and matte-black tapware and pull-out pantry.
- European Laundry
- Main bathroom features floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, modern vanity, large shower and matte-black tapware.
- Two large bedrooms fitted with quality built in robes and Godfrey Hirst carpet.
- Master bedroom also includes an ensuite bathroom and study-nook.
- Large living-dining area with garden outlook, opens via sliding door to outdoor entertaining area.
- Extra-large undercover paved patio and extended garden including recently planted screening trees.
- Air conditioning and heating.
- NBN Ready
- Pre-cabled for Foxtel Pay TV
- Two secure allocated parking bays
- Private oversized lockable storage cage
- Bicycle bays (Limited Number)
- Exclusive residents retreat and expansive entertaining terrace area open onto the gardens showcasing firepits and seating.
- Dedicated Pavillion Green App. for access to several services including resident updates, connection Information and the ability to book Resident Amenities.
- *Sheer curtains being installed
All this in the heart of Sandringham, known for its great Restaurants, Cafes, Trendy Shopping Village and of course, its beautiful Beaches and World-renowned Golf Courses. This well positioned apartment has Sandringham Station nearby, the bus at your door and Southland down the road.
A Low maintenance beachside lifestyle could be yours this Summer Viewing is a must!
***Book an Inspection***
Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change and if you are not registered you may not be aware of any cancellations/late schedules or time changes.
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed as our staff run back to back open for inspection.
We also require if you are not registered that you provide your photo ID and mobile phone number, particularly in properties that are occupied. This is non-negotiable and for the safety and peace of mind of our tenants and clients.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application as this date may not always be practicable.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandringham
Lifestyle in Sandringham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Sandringham comes unfurnished. Apply to rent G11/216 Bay Road, Sandringham today!