G1/473 Elizabeth Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4589548
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large One-Bedroom Apartment in Surry Hills
Last one-bedroom apartment in this new apartment building in Surry Hills
This building keeps its heritage terrace house frontage and is positioned within a short walk to everything you could need; Central Station, the new Light Rail, Sydney's CBD, Chinatown, Prince Alfred Park, supermarket, an array of cafes, bars, and vibrant dining culture. This relaxed, chic suburb filled with creativity and sophistication allows residents to enjoy an effortless, urban lifestyle.
- Large entertainers kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop & oven, microwave, integrated dishwasher & fridge.
- Open planned living with timber floors throughout
- Large king-size bedroom, carpeted with built-ins
- Oversized bathroom with rain shower head
- Ducted air conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
- Internal Laundry
- Lockable storage unit and bike racks in a secure building
Please click BOOK TO INSPECT on this advert to register for the inspection.
Please note, if you do not register we cannot notify you of time changes or cancellations.
If & All measurements are to be made during your viewing of the property.
Please see the link below to the T-App Application
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from G1/473 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.