G09/81 Macdonald Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st February 2020
Rent ID: 3511547
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Application Approved - The luxurious designer residence
Pet friendly home.
Displaying exquisite attention to detail with unique design elements throughout, no expense has been spared in any of the finishes in this superbly presented ground floor apartment.
Offering an appealing inner west lifestyle, this wonderfully bright apartment is set within the Rochford, capturing the very essence of urban sophistication.
Here is an opportunity to call this impressive residence, home.
* Pet friendly, with doggy door
* Oversized bedroom with built in robes and access to private courtyard
* Superb light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area
* Gas kitchen with an abundance of storage, stone bench and integrated dishwasher
* Dedicated study room / home office space
* Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors open to tranquil al fresco setting
* Timber floors throughout living and dining areas, carpet in bedroom
* Private access via Eve Street courtyard in addition to main building entrance
* Concealed internal laundry
* Ducted air conditioning
* Available 21 February 2020
* 12 month lease term
Sitting on the fringes of some of Sydney's most vibrant hubs, Erskineville is a small hipster enclave that has all the trimmings of inner-city living. Highly prized for its character homes, intimate village, enduring pub culture and burgeoning café scene, Erskineville moves with the times while staying true to its working class roots. Source - Sitchu.com
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Christopher Becerra | 0427 374 072
rhnewtown.com.au | 8596 3555
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. G09/81 Macdonald Street, Erskineville is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how