G09/66-68 Barker Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3329397
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUDIO WITH BALCONY, FULLY FURNISHED, ELECTRICITY WATER AND NBN INCLUSIVE IN RENTAL PRICE
University of NSW is situated directly across the road from the property and Prince of Wales Hospital within walking distance.
This is the largest studio in the complex. This property has a lift inclusive all rooms g=have a King single bed and an ensuite bathroom, only 1 person per room.
All Self-contained rooms come with:
* 1 KING Single bed
* Private Ensuite Bathroom
* kitchenette facility WITH bar fridge,
* Study table and chair
* Built in wardrobes
* Common Kitchen, dining and outdoor seating area
* Common Laundry-24 Hour access to coin operated washing & drying machines
* Intercom System available for every room, for security
* Hi-speed NBN INTERNET available in every room
* Security key access to enter all entry doors for privacy and security
* Rent includes Electricity, water and Internet
* Covid safe property.
Lease terms negotiable-maximum 6 months
All amenities at your door step, University of NSW, directly across the Road. Access to all Restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, transport, you are in the heart of Kingsford with everything at your doorstep. Transport at your doorstep, buses and light rail within walking distance. Easy access to the CBD or surrounding suburbs, Beaches, shopping centres, and Hospitals.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at G09/66-68 Barker Street, Kingsford before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.