G08/42-44 Harrison Street,
Brunswick, VIC 3056
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4082464
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FANTASTIC TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Just a stones throw from the city, enjoy apartment living overlooking parkland and close proximity to the restaurants and shops of Sydney Road, Brunswick.
Spacious lounge room which opens through glass doors to lovely balcony, great for outdoor entertaining overlooking parkland.
Two well sized bedrooms both with built in robes and well equipped kitchen with caeser stone benchtops.
Stunning modern bathroom with eurostyle laundry.
Other features include heating and air-conditioning, intercom security access, and undercover parking for one.
Located near the corner of Albion Street and close to Northcote Municipal Golf Links and Jones Park.
Our team are still working remotely and we would love to help you find a property to rent.
If you are interested in this property
1. Review the online listing
2. Click your way through the walk through 360 degree tour which gives a great insight of what the property has to offer
3. Make an online enquiry to the Property Manager
4. Our LongView Property Managers will get in contact with you to discuss further
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick
Lifestyle in Brunswick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Brunswick is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent G08/42-44 Harrison Street, Brunswick.